- Freestyle terrain is represented by this symbol. It can be found at the entrances to all our parks and on the trail map to identify where freestyle terrain can be found.
- The four primary points of Smart Style are Make a plan, Look before you leap, Easy style it, and Respect gets respect.
- Make a plan means deciding ahead of time which features you want to use and how you want to use them because your speed, approach, and takeoff will directly affect your maneuver and landing.
- Look before you leap means:
- To Easy style it, you must ski/ride within your ability, start small and work your way up, and never attempt features without sufficient skill and ability to do so safely.
- Respect gets respect only applies when you are in a designated terrain park.
- ATML breaks down the components of hitting a jump and stands for Approach, Takeoff, Maneuver, and Landing.
- When should you duck a rope?
- It is important for users of all our parks to follow Smart Style, and the information and video is available on the Terrain Park page of Schweitzer’s website.
- While riding the park or anywhere else on the mountain, you should never: